Technician (Elisa Kits)
About the role
The Elisa technician will be responsible for making screen plan. Then he/she do kits antibody screening experimental by different equipment based on SOP, collate and analyze the testing results, update the data to database.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Responsible for making screen plan.
- Perform kits antibody screening experimental by different equipment based on SOP. Collate and analyse the testing results, update the data to database.
- Be able to perceive all kinds of anomalies in the experimental process and put forward the solution. Report to the superior in time on the problem which can't be solved.
- Correct preparation of various reagents under the guide of SOP.
- Management and regular maintenance of instruments and equipment. The abnormal situation should be reported timely.
- Regular work report and exception report timely
- Graduated from biology related major
- Skillful experimental
- Skillful communication with colleagues and teamwork guidance
- Active and initiative work attitude for making progress relative
- Minimal college degree in life sciences required. Have ELISA experience preferred)
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!