Talent Acquisition Business Partner (Fixed Term Contract, 12 months)
About the role
from our global headquarters in Cambridge (UK) and working as part of the
Talent Acquisition team, you will take responsibility, for delivering an outstanding
recruitment service to internal customers across the business. You will build
great relationships with both hiring managers and candidates, ensuring that
each have a great experience throughout the recruitment process.
This is a true 360 role where you will take control of the whole process from start to finish. We work closely together as a team but also have autonomy and flexibility which enables us to deliver a tailored service to the individual functions we support to ensure we meet their needs. We partner with the business at all levels and have opportunities to influence thinking and affect decisions.
About Talent Acquisition at Abcam
Talent Acquisition is made up of a talented group of recruitment professionals based in the UK, US and China. The team are experts in direct sourcing and use a number of fantastic tools such as our ATS, LinkedIn, Glassdoor and the Employee referral scheme to name a few, to help us attract world class talent. TA have a great reputation across the business and as such, there is always an opportunity to influence hiring decisions and ensure we never compromise on talent. In addition to recruitment activities there are also exciting opportunities to get involved with transformation projects such as implementing new technologies into our hiring process and developing our employer brand.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Partner with relevant business functions to provide an outstanding service to fill all vacancies with high quality talent within agreed timeframes and at the lowest cost possible without comprising on candidate experience
- Promote Abcam as an employer of choice and ensuring our employer brand is strong across all relevant disciplines
- Focus on direct candidate sourcing wherever possible
- Support our Talent Acquisition transformation programme by delivering projects such as employment branding, selection skills training, improved candidate experience and new technology implementation
- Accurate tracking and reporting of recruitment key data – ensuring that the ATS system is fully up to date at all times and that all recruitment budget spend and ROI is carefully tracked and monitored
- Drive and promote awareness of Abcam and recruitment opportunities through social media
- Truly partner with external suppliers such as recruitment agencies, executive search firms and advertising suppliers to ensure high quality levels of service, value for money and demonstrable ROI
You should be an experienced Recruitment/Resourcing/Talent Acquisition professional with extensive experience recruiting in a fast paced, commercial environment. Ideally this will have been in an industry such as Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals, IT or Technology.
You will also have experience of talent acquisition transformation and improving quality, cost and time to hire plus candidate experience through the successful delivery of transformation projects
You will possess excellent communication and stakeholder management skills and have a strong focus on candidate experience. You should thrive in a fast-paced, matrixed environment where teamwork and individual contributions are valued and rewarded.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!