Taiwan Office Manager
Regional Sales Associate
About the role
This is a multi-function role to assist day to day running of the accounting, customers related matter, office general administration and support business in general.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Work with sales and marketing to prepare annual planning, quarterly forecast, monthly financial and management reports
- Take charge of all accounting functions (AR, AP, FA, GL), monthly closing and tax filing (VAT return withholding tax filing, income tax filing)
- Ensure that the company complies with Corporate policies
- Develop performance measures that support company’s strategic direction
- Coordinate with CPA and auditors, and review annual financial report, tax return and transfer pricing report
- Handling customers invoicing enquiries
- Support ERP system implementation
- Ensure effective logistics and customer service management
- Office administration, health and safety etc.
- Liaise with oversea office, external professional, and various support business units
- A degree holder in Accounting, Qualified Accountant
- At least 3 years' experience in accounting, previous experience in international co. preferable
- With general administration or office management experience preferable
- Highly organized and be able to work positively and constructively
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Responsible and self-motivated
- Good communication skills, fluent in English
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!