Supervisor of Custom Service department
Customer Service Supervisor
About the role
The Supervisor of Custom Service department will be responsible for customer projects management and lab operation for custom service department..
About Custom services department at Abcam
Custom services department is responsible for China strategic collaboration projects and custom projects from Asia Pacific. They develop antibodies with the top scientists in China. They also provide antibody generation service to customers from Asia Pacific
Roles & responsibilities:
- Coordinate and manage custom monoclonal antibody production projects to complete deliverables that meet timelines and customer request.
- Work closely with customers to problem-solve and trouble-shoot, and recommend assays, strategies and solutions to minimize delays and improve chances of project success.
- Review and analyze assay results, create datasheets, project reports and other documentation for the customer.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including business development and lab across global sites to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Develop KPI’s to monitor and analyze lab processes, and identify areas for improvement
- Managed direct reports (RA/Scientists) within Lab Operations
- Master degree or above in life sciences required. Education abroad a plus.
- A broad range of biotech experience and understanding on cell culture, molecular biology ,immunology
- Experiences of laboratory management in biology company/institute (Essential)
- Experience of monoclonal antibody development or high throughput screening
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills,
- Ability to effectively present information and good analytical skills
- Proven ability to priorities and multi-task in a fast paced working environment
- Proven problem-solving skills and track record of driving change
- Proficient with MS Office, esp. Excel
- With good oral and written English communication skills
- Proactive and continuously seeking to improve performance
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!