Senior Research Associate (3-month contract)
Senior Research Associate
Basic Function and Scope of the Position:
We are seeking highly talented, passionate and goal driven professionals to join our team. Our group focuses on technology driven projects to improve recombinant antibody development and produce best quality affinity reagents.
The successful candidate in this role will assist with research and development activities related to phage display antibody discovery. The candidate will be expected to execute experiments, make observations, analyze data, and interpret results.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Contribute to assay design and execution with minimal supervision.
• Recognize and anticipate potential problems, understand and troubleshoot assays.
• Help analyze and interpret data and report recommendations based on tested experimental results.
• Assess information to ensure data quality and completeness of results.
• Help write experimental reports, summaries and protocols for supervisors and other team members as appropriate.
• Able to communicate results to supervisor and peers.
• Work to resolve any issues to minimize impact on success of project.
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional tasks and responsibilities.
Preferred Educational Background:
Preferred Experiential Background:
Good knowledge of standard molecular biology/nucleic acid and protein-based protocols.
Solid understanding of scientific principles.
Sound laboratory skills required.
Detail-oriented, organized, ability to implement protocols and keep good notes in a lab notebook.