Senior Reagent pipeline Manager
About the role
The Senior Reagent Pipeline Manager will be in charge of project management team for reagent pipeline. The team is responsible for whole project development process control, makes screening and characterization design and will collaborate with all RabMAb platform teams to develop high quality RabMabs used for life science.
Roles & responsibilities:
· Prepare yearly plan and budgets with head of Hangzhou NPD. Establish work schedule and assignments based on new reagent RabMAb development plan. Ensure suitable human resource to support operational demands
· Organize, monitor and control the pipeline according to the planned schedule and cost. Ensure Key Performance Indicators are met. They include delivering high quality products in time, and keeping success rate at proper level.
· Work closely with RabMAb platform teams, make coordination to ensure pipeline going smoothly. Can recognize and find problems timely, give comments and organize proper resource/ right person to solve the problem.
· Continuously identify opportunities to improve efficiency. Expand technology and encourage all team members to do the same.
· Enhance the professional development of the team through ongoing training and via annual and quarterly performance reviews
· Report to Head of Hangzhou NPD regularly and attend all kinds of related meetings. Work closely with managers in Cambridge or other offices. Regularly update progress in biweekly meeting. This will involve regular telephone meeting with UK.
· PhD degree in life sciences required. Post Doc Preferred.
· Education abroad a plus.
· 3+ years line management experience or directing projects experience.(Essential)
· A broad range of knowledge and understanding on cell signalling pathways, epigenetics, cancer or immunology (Essential)
· Hand experience on IHC, ChIP, ELISA, IF/ICC, flow cytometry, western blot, etc., and can make trouble shooting (Essential)
· Experience on immunogen design and epitope prediction.(Desirable)
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills,
· Project management skills
· With good oral and written English communication skills
· Adaptable, motivated and enthusiastic
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!