- The senior ICC/IF researcher will be responsible for ICC and IF-Frozen application development of RabMAb with best class quality of researching hotspot and frontier targets to help our customer discover more.
- Study deeply on targets information, including target function, expression pattern, subcellular location, clinical application prospect and etc.
- Decide whether the product is suitable for ICC/IF-Frozen application or not.
- ICC/IF-Frozen trouble-shooting in antibody development.
- Can manage antibody development project, and be responsible for the whole process of antibody development until publication.
- Can design immunogen and antibody screening experimental includes WB, ICC, IHC, IF, IP and Flow, and make decisions about how to move the development forward into next step.
- Reply the emails about ICC/IF complaints and enquires of Rabmab.
- Rigorous academic trainings in cell biology
- Have rich experience in ICC and IF experiments.
- More than 3 years’ experience and be able to do trouble shooting on following laboratory techniques: IHC, ChIP, ELISA, IF/ICC, flow cytometry, western blot, etc.
- Ability to rigorous logical thinking.
- Skillful communication with colleagues and teamwork guidance.
- Active and initiative work attitude for making progress relative independently.
- Strong willingness to contribute to bio-industry and help scientists to discover more.
- Minimal master degree in life sciences required. PhD or Post Doc Preferred. Education abroad a plus.