Job Title: Scientist-IHC application
About the role
We are looking for a talented scientist for IHC application to take full responsibility of IHC application development of RabMAb with best class quality of researching hotspot and frontier targets to help our customer discover more.
Our ideal candidate is an expert in IHC application, preferably with a medical background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
Roles & responsibilities:
· Study deeply on targets information, including target function, expression pattern, subcellular location, clinical application prospect and etc.
· Be responsible for the validation of the IHC application for new RabMab development.
· Design, plan and analysis IHC experiment, and make product datasheets.
· Solve the problems around IHC application in antibody development.
· Know antibody screening experimental includes WB, ICC, IHC, IF, IP and Flow, evaluate an antibody by all applications.
· Have both histologic and pathological education.
· Have rich experience in IHC experiment, with IHC-Fr experience preferred.
· More than 3 years’ experience and be able to do trouble shooting on following laboratory techniques: IHC, ChIP, ELISA, IF/ICC, flow cytometry, western blot, etc.
· Ability to rigorous logical thinking.
· Skillful communication with colleagues and teamwork guidance.
· Active and initiative work attitude for making progress relative independently.
· Strong willingness to contribute to bio-industry and help scientists to discover more.
· PhD. degree in biology required, with experience of IHC experiments. PhD. in pathology or histologic preferred. Education abroad a plus.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!
Ever since 1998, when our founder, Jonathan Milner, started selling antibodies from the back of his bike, Abcam has aimed to help scientific researchers make breakthroughs faster. We now have offices and labs in the UK, the US, China and Japan, and as we continue to grow, we remain ambitious, driven by our customers’ success and their research needs.
It’s our goal to provide a world-standard in protein research tools, technical support and delivery. When you join Abcam, you’ll join a global business with the passion and the vision to become the most influential company, and, best-loved brand in life sciences.Our culture is our key differentiator. We believe in empowering individuals, with responsibility given at an early stage. The working environment is fun and fast-paced, collaborative and outcome focused, with a strong customer focus. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package (which includes shares for eligible employees), a culture focused on wellbeing and opportunities for growth and development.