Working as part of the Global HR team and reporting to the Reward and HR Shared Services Director, this role is responsible for providing analytical and process support for reward programmes at a global level.
Life in HR at Abcam is fast paced and fun. The HR team are held in high regard across the business and are seen as a strategic and value add function that works closely with the business at all levels. The team is made up of generalist and specialist centres of excellence. We have recently implemented a new HRIS (Oracle Cloud) as part of a global ERP implementation which will underpin and safeguard our future growth.
- Provide expert advice to Senior Management and Teams, HR Business Partners and Regional HR Specialists on reward policy and compliance as well as technical issues relating to reward.
- Develop and oversee a global approach to job levelling and benchmarking.
- Administer the equity plans, globally. Ensure accurate and complete records are maintained and reported for accounting, taxation and compliance purposes. Manage the outsourced equity plan administrators.
- Take responsibility for the design and delivery of the bonus and incentive schemes and processes and recognition arrangements in line with business targets.
- Support the preparation of papers for the Remuneration Committee and draft the Directors Remuneration Report.
- Build and maintain relationships with third party suppliers ensuring effective governance and value from their service.
- Support the development and roll-out of benefits programmes, globally, and ensure the Global reward offering is clearly and effectively communicated.
- Support the wider HR team with overall departmental objectives.
You will ideally possess a relevant Business Degree, CIPD qualification or equivalent along with extensive knowledge and experience of reward practices and share schemes, within an international environment.
You should be able to produce high quality, accurate and timely data and analysis to the business and ensure reward compliance at all times. You will have working knowledge of HR information systems and report generation as well as a high level of numeracy and strong analytical skills.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!
Ever since 1998, when our founder, Jonathan Milner, started selling antibodies from the back of his bike, Abcam has aimed to help scientific researchers make breakthroughs faster. We now have offices and labs in the UK, the US, China and Japan, and as we continue to grow, we remain ambitious, driven by our customers’ success and their research needs.
It’s our goal to provide a world-standard in protein research tools, technical support and delivery. When you join Abcam, you’ll join a global business with the passion and the vision to become the most influential company, and, best-loved brand in life sciences.In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package (which includes shares for eligible employees), a culture focused on wellbeing and opportunities for growth and development.