About the role:The Reward Co-ordinator will provide analytical and process support to the Reward and HR Shared Services Director for reward programmes, globally
Roles & Responsibilities:• Day to day administration of share plans and employee benefits, and coordination of provision of information to providers and advisers.
• Manage routine enquires about pay and benefits.
• Responsible for checking the integrity and accuracy of system data
• Basic system reporting e.g. headcount, absence, pay
• Generate and analyse reward data for the organisation, globally
• Liaise with shared services and payroll providers to ensure monthly inputs are captured and processed correctly. Prepare payroll summary pack for sign off.
• Grading and benchmarking of roles. Completion of salary surveys and collation of market data.
• Support the annual performance management, pay review, bonus and share award cycles
• Support the development and roll-out of benefits programmes, globally
• Planning/ analytics and data modelling and communication in support of key reward processes and ad hoc reward projects, globally
• Provide expert advice to HR Business Partners and Regional HR Specialists on reward policy and reward information systems
• May be an HR information system super user
• Other duties as reasonably requested
About you:Our ideal candidate will be educated to degree level (or equivalent), in addition a CIPD qualification would be advantageous. You will have a high level of numeracy and analytical skills and a working knowledge of HR information systems and report generating. In addition you will intermediate excel skills.
You will have experience working in reward in a high quality international environment, with extensive knowledge of reward practices.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!
About UsEver since 1998, when our founder, Jonathan Milner, started selling antibodies from the back of his bike, Abcam has aimed to help scientific researchers make breakthroughs faster. We now have offices and labs in the UK, the US, China and Japan, and as we continue to grow, we remain ambitious, driven by our customers’ success and their research needs.
It’s our goal to provide a world-standard in protein research tools, technical support and delivery. When you join Abcam, you’ll join a global business with the passion and the vision to become the most influential company, and, best-loved brand in life sciences.
Our culture is our key differentiator. We believe in empowering individuals, with responsibility given at an early stage. The working environment is fun and fast-paced, collaborative and outcome focused, with a strong customer focus. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package (which includes shares for eligible employees), a culture focussed on wellbeing and opportunities for growth and development.