Reward & Benefits Coordinator
About the role:
The Reward & Benefits Co-ordinator will provide analytical and process support to the Reward Operations Manager for reward programmes, globally.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Day to day administration of payroll, employee benefits and coordination of provision of information to providers and advisers.
• Manage routine enquires about pay and benefits.
• Responsible for checking the integrity and accuracy of system data
• Basic system reporting e.g. absence, pay
• Generate and analyse reward data for the organisation, globally
• Liaise with shared services and payroll providers to ensure monthly inputs are captured and processed correctly.
• Prepare payroll summary pack for sign off.
• Support the development and roll-out of benefits programmes, globally
• Provide expert advice to HR Business Partners and Regional HR Specialists on reward policy and reward information systems
• Become an HR information system super user
• Other duties as reasonably requested
• Our ideal candidate will have a good understanding of PAYE UK legislation
Flexible and adaptable attitude
Able to work independently and as part of a team
• High level of numeracy and analytical skills
• High level of computer literacy
• A working knowledge of HR information systems and CIPP qualification would be advantageous.
• Willingness to learn additional global payrolls (further training and support will be provided).
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!
Ever since 1998, when our founder, Jonathan Milner, started selling antibodies from the back of his bike, Abcam has aimed to help scientific researchers make breakthroughs faster. We now have offices and labs in the UK, the US, China and Japan, and as we continue to grow, we remain ambitious, driven by our customers’ success and their research needs.
It’s our goal to provide a world-standard in protein research tools, technical support and delivery. When you join Abcam, you’ll join a global business with the passion and the vision to become the most influential company, and, best-loved brand in life sciences.
Our culture is our key differentiator. We believe in empowering individuals, with responsibility given at an early stage. The working environment is fun and fast-paced, collaborative and outcome focused, with a strong customer focus. In addition to competitive salaries, we can offer an attractive flexible benefits package which includes share options, a culture focused on well being and opportunities for growth and development.