Quality Control Associate (Contract)
About the role
We are seeking a Quality Control Associate to test a wide variety of antibody-based products in our Eugene, OR facility. The core responsibility will be to provide support to the quality control team by testing our catalog of products after they have completed the manufacturing process. These products include sandwich ELISA kits, Western blot antibodies and cocktails, immunocytochemistry antibodies, and flow cytometry kits.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Perform documented methods required for quality testing of finished products
- Communicate detailed experimental information both verbally and in technical reports
- Create and inventory samples required for product testing
- Comply with all safety and quality regulations
- Routine maintenance and troubleshooting of scientific equipment
- May be required to perform other duties as required/assigned
- B.S. in Biology, or closely related discipline
- One year of relevant laboratory experience
- Preferred qualifications:
- One year of experience in an industry setting
- Experience in immunoassays, protein chemistry, protein separation and chromatography strongly desired
- Must demonstrate strong communication skills
- Can follow detailed instructions precisely
- Maintain accurate and detailed records
- Must possess strong organization skills
- Must have excellent computer skills including instrumentation specific software, and proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!