Project Manager (Reagent Pipeline)
About the role:
The senior antibody researcher will be responsible for development of RabMAb with best in class quality of researching hotspot and frontier targets to help our customer discover more.
- Immunogen designing based on database and target info.
- Study on target info based on published papers, datasheet of commercialize available antibody and Swiss-prot, etc.
- Antibody screening experimental designing includes WB, ICC, IHC, IP and Flow, etc. based on targets information and analysis the results tested by corresponding antibody screening technician.
- Make decisions about how to move the development forward into next step.
- Responsible for the whole process of antibody development until publication.
- Regular work report and project progress management.
- Rigorous academic trainings in cell biology and >=5 years’ hands-on experiences in the study of cell signaling pathways
- More than 3 years’ experiences and able to do trouble shooting on following laboratory techniques: IHC, ChIP, ELISA, IF/ICC, flow cytometry, western blot, etc.
- Excellent reading and writing in English with good oral English
- Ability to rigorous logical thinking
- Skillful communication with colleagues and teamwork guidance
- Active and initiative work attitude for making progress relative independently
- Strong willingness to contribute to bio-industry and help scientists discover more
- Minimal master degree in life sciences required. PhD or Post Doc Preferred. Education abroad a plus
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!
Ever since 1998, when our founder, Jonathan Milner, started selling antibodies from the back of his bike, Abcam has aimed to help scientific researchers make breakthroughs faster. We now have offices and labs in the UK, the US, China and Japan, and as we continue to grow, we remain ambitious, driven by our customers’ success and their research needs.
It’s our goal to provide a world-standard in protein research tools, technical support and delivery. When you join Abcam, you’ll join a global business with the passion and the vision to become the most influential company, and, best-loved brand in life sciences.
Our culture is our key differentiator. We believe in empowering individuals, with responsibility given at an early stage. The working environment is fun and fast-paced, collaborative and outcome focused, with a strong customer focus. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package (which includes shares for eligible employees), a culture focused on wellbeing and opportunities for growth and development.