Project Coordinator - CX Strategy (6 months)
About the RoleAs a Project Coordinator, you will sit in our CX team, working closely with colleagues throughout Supply Chain & Manufacturing, Customer Services and Portfolio & Business Development to support fulfillment of customer orders.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage & track LVOs, including fulfilment & all necessary paperwork (e.g. CoA)
- Support Commercial Operations specialists within CS with manual processing & tracking of bespoke orders & LVOs for large commercial customers.
- Monitor the order bank;
- Support SC planners to coordinate replenishment activities
- Coordinate with customer facing teams to ensure they are provided with appropriate lead times & recommendations for appropriate alternatives. Provide support updating customers where required,
- Be responsible for requesting CoA & coordinating production of the documents
- Coordinate with QA & manufacturing teams to ensure documents are created at the appropriate time and provided to all relevant stakeholders
- Track & coordinate manual changes of supplier IDs & all related stock movements
You will be a highly organised individual, with excellent communication skills. You will be proficient in the use of Microsoft applications, particularly excel.
You are comfortable working within a fast paced environment and are able to adapt positively to changing priorities.
Ideally, you will have previous project management experience. Previous experience in customer service, logistics, manufacturing or supply chain would be advantageous.