The primary role of an Operations Associate will be to help with the management of our supply chain and logistics efforts. Most of this work is done in a laboratory setting requiring the user of appropriate (PPE) Personal Protective Equipment i.e. lab coat, eye protection and gloves. Products include ELISA Kits, Monoclonal Antibodies, Cell and Tissue Lysates, Proteins, and other Reagents for Life Sciences Research.
Summary of Role:
Essential Responsibilities:Assist with the management of our inventory and orders:
• Assemble finished goods for inventory.
• Process outgoing product shipments, which will include chemicals and biological materials.
• Maintain accurate records of items going into and out of inventory.
• May assist with prepare documents, labels, containers, and other materials for manufacturing.
• May assist with process incoming material and supply shipments.
• Maintain a safe and healthy workplace.
• Comply with all Global Quality Standards.
HEALTH AND SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES:Employees must contribute to a healthy and safe working environment by adhering to health and safety regulations and company policies. Employees must act in a responsible manner to ensure the care of their own health and safety and where appropriate, their team and that of others who may be affected by their omissions at work.
Minimum Qualifications:• High School Diploma/GED
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Preferred Qualifications:• Bachelor’s degree
• Previous experience with Supply Chains and/or Logistics highly desirable.
• Previous experience handling contained chemicals and biological materials.
• Must demonstrate outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
• Superior multi-tasking skills.
• Prior experience complying with company Health & Safety and Quality standards.