Marketing Specialist (contract for up to 12 months)
About the Role:The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for developing strategic marketing campaigns for the Americas and EU region, aimed primarily at driving incremental revenue.
This job is based in our Cambridge, MA site, but will work closely with team members and stakeholders across the organization, particularly our Cambridge, UK Headquarters.
Marketing strategy• Monitor and analyze revenue trends across EU and Americas and report monthly on performance. Develop and deliver revenue action plans as necessary
• Develop relevant marketing strategies supporting incremental revenue generation for the regions which align with Global initiatives
• Develop integrated, multi-touch marketing plans that align with business goals around acquiring new customers, and growing relationships with existing customers
• Develop impactful lead generation campaigns that drive tangible opportunities for the sales organization
• Develop regional promotion strategy to drive incremental revenue in target segments
• Continually analyze markets, consumers and competitors and provide insights to proactively support the development and execution of marketing strategy
• Analyze marketing results and implement refinements based on learnings
• Identify, implement, test, measure, and optimize new growth tactics and marketing channels, staying on top of market trends and new opportunities
Internal communications:• Develop highly collaborative relationships across all global departments and provide recommendations into new commercial opportunities to deliver revenue targets.
• Provide ongoing communication with management team on demand
• generation needs, priorities, and results
About You:You will be able to demonstrate at least 3 years of marketing experience in the Biotech/Pharma or Life Sciences industry. You will have proven ability to establish strong working relationships internally and externally. Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate and present findings and recommendations effectively will be key to this role. A minimum of a BS in biological sciences, marketing or equivalent would be necessary. Travel is required and is approximately 20% both domestically and international.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!
About UsEver since 1998, when our founder, Jonathan Milner, started selling antibodies from the back of his bike, Abcam has aimed to help scientific researchers make breakthroughs faster. We now have offices and labs in the UK, the US, China and Japan, and as we continue to grow, we remain ambitious, driven by our customers’ success and their research needs.
It’s our goal to provide a world-standard in protein research tools, technical support and delivery. When you join Abcam, you’ll join a global business with the passion and the vision to become the most influential company, and, best-loved brand in life sciences.
Our culture is our key differentiator. We believe in empowering individuals, with responsibility given at an early stage. The working environment is fun and fast-paced, collaborative and outcome focused, with a strong customer focus. In addition to competitive salaries, we can offer an attractive flexible benefits package which includes share options, a culture focused on wellbeing and opportunities for growth and development.