Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover up to 12 months
About this roleThe Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing strategic marketing campaigns for the Americas and EU region, aimed primarily at driving incremental revenue.
This job can be based in our Cambridge UK site or Cambridge MA site but the job holder will work closely with other stakeholders across the globe.
About youYou will be able to demonstrate successful marketing experience in the Biotech/Pharma or Life Sciences industry.
You will have proven ability to establish strong working relationships internally and externally. Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate and present findings and recommendations effectively will be key to this role. A minimum of a BSc in biological sciences, marketing or equivalent would be necessary. Travel is required and is approximately 20% both domestically and international.
- Monitor and analyse revenue trends across EU and Americas and report monthly on performance. Develop and deliver revenue action plans as necessary.
- Marketing strategy:
- Develop relevant marketing strategies supporting incremental revenue generation for the regions which align with Global initiatives
- Develop integrated, multi-touch marketing plans that align with business goals around acquiring new customers, and growing relationships with existing customers
- Develop impactful lead generation campaigns that drive tangible opportunities for the sales organisation
- Develop regional promotion strategy to drive incremental revenue in target segments
- Continually analyse markets, consumers and competitors and provide insights to proactively support the development and execution of marketing strategy
- Analyse marketing results and implement refinements based on learnings
- Identify, implement, test, measure, and optimise new growth tactics and marketing channels, staying on top of market trends and new opportunities
- Develop highly collaborative relationships across all global departments and provide recommendations into new commercial opportunities to deliver revenue targets.
- Provide ongoing communication with management team on demand generation needs, priorities, and results
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!