About the role
The Marketing Coordinator will support the development and execution of marketing campaigns in our APAC markets, working closely to increase brand awareness, generate sales qualified leads and ultimately drive revenue.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Coordinate and support marketing campaigns for APAC, including generation of offline and online activities;
- Support commercial teams with regional events, including, but not limited to, logistical organization, shipping to/from tradeshow site, freebies production and literature print outs;
- Develop local languages literature print outs;
- Develop CMS pages;
- Develop detailed documents including, but not limited to, emails, timelines and reports.
- 3 years’ experience in a marketing role, preferably at a life science company supporting online and offline campaigns;
- Experience with Acrobat Illustrator;
- English and Chinese copywriting experience;
- Fluency in English is a must;
- Scientific knowledge not required, though beneficial;
- Ability to meet scheduled deliverables and timelines;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Global teams, through a variety of communication channels;
- Experience with either Eloqua or Tableau preferred;
- Fluency in Korean a bonus
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!