Marketing Campaign Manager - 9 to 12 month contract
As Campaign Manager you will be responsible for managing all global marketing campaigns from inception to completion. By working closely with other members of the marketing department to deliver high-quality, on-brand theme campaigns to support the business and what we want to be known for.
You will drive the process, ensuring clear briefs are created to enable successful communications via monthly themed communications programmes.
By recommending channels to roll out content/campaigns and work with channel owners internally as well as external channels and opportunities to generate awareness, noise, market disruption and support global objectives (revenue etc).
Then monitor and report on performance of current campaigns and recommendations for future campaigns. You will educate the business on relevant marketing opportunities for performance to build trust and gain buy in.
You will have significant experience of managing multiple marketing campaigns simultaneously from start to finish.
Be highly organised and results focused, with strong communication and team-working skills and not be afraid of challenging briefs and processes.
You’ll be comfortable, adaptable and thrive in a fast-paced working environment
Will bring best practice experience of campaign management from other businesses.
Experience of working in a similar role in the life sciences sector would be a distinct advantage.
- Recommend, plan & prioritise global marketing campaigns/comms/programmes to hit at optimal times for highest impact
- Ensure all campaigns are delivered on time & within budget
- Drive and own the development of campaign from start to finish, ensuring they meet defined objectives
- Report on performance of campaigns and ROI – make recommendations for improvements
- Generate buy-in and enthusiasm from key stakeholders
- Work with designers and content managers to prepare and publish assets in support of campaigns
- Work with teams to write effective briefs and advise on marketing tactics for non-prioritised campaigns
- Trial new ideas, tactics and content forms for effectiveness
- Improve creativity within marketing efforts
- Optimise the campaign process, working with key stakeholders
- Line management of Project Manager/Asst
- Advise product managers and other stakeholders on appropriate marketing tactics for any marketing efforts that lie outside of the campaign process
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!