About the role
Abcam Logistics is focused on providing the world’s best research tools to scientists everywhere, helping them achieve their mission, faster.
Who You Are: Someone who is committed and dependable, communicates effectively, exhibits strong attention to detail, manages change with positivity, and supports the caring and friendly culture we’re proud of. A successful candidate is proactive, adaptable, and willing to learn new skills.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Process incoming shipments from suppliers, ensuring accuracy of all product data.
- Aliquot product into vials and assemble kits for customer orders and global stocking.
- Work with colleagues across the business to resolve discrepancies quickly.
- Maintain accurate inventory levels using both manual and automated systems.
- Fulfill customer orders using internal systems and processes, ensuring accuracy of all products in all orders.
- Generate required shipping documentation.
- Dispatch orders in line with daily goals and customer expectations.
- Ship domestically and internationally to customers and other distribution hubs.
- Work with teammates to improve the efficiency and accuracy of any processes implemented within the Logistics Department using creativity and resourcefulness.
- Comply with all Health & Safety (H&S) regulations.
- Other duties as required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven attention to detail, with a focus on accuracy
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Prior experience working in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Display solid organizational skills and exhibit effective and proactive communication across all departments and levels
- Experience solving problems both independently and with others.
- Able to lift 35lbs
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!