EXCITING CAREER START IN 2018 !!
Have you got a genuine interest in life sciences and a related degree?
Do you have a positive attitude and love working in a team?
If yes to all then we'd love to hear from you!!
As a rapidly expanding bioscience organisation, abcam are always looking for enthusiastic and bright graduates to join our first-class Logistics Team.
Your typical day as an #abcammer:
- You’ll be empowered to take the initiative, make decisions and manage your own workflow.
- You’ll receive stock from one of our global production facilities.
- You’ll effectively prioritise products for processing.
- You’ll be using our cutting edge, temperature-controlled automated ComPOUND® system to store products.
- You may then spend the afternoon aliquoting and preparing stock for customers, testing samples to ensure they meet our strict quality criteria, or preparing orders ready to be dispatched to our global customer base.
- Most importantly, each day will be different and as abcam expands globally, there will always be plenty to keep you challenged and excited!
Video: Find out more about Nick’s experience as an #Abcammer! Nick joined the team in 2014 as Logistics Technician and is now one of our highly successful Logistics Manager!
You'd be based at our global headquarters on Cambridge Milton Science Park and at our brand new first-class facilities on the Biomedical campus South of Cambridge from early 2019!
We can offer various shifts options: 8am-5pm / 9am-5pm / 10am-6pm (37,5 hours per week). As abcam continues to grow, we offer permanent and fixed-term opportunities on an ongoing basis.