About the role
We are seeking a team player to join our growing facility in Eugene, OR. This position will serve an important role supporting our R&D and Production teams and help maintain the general lab space. This professional will maintain supply of labware and ancillary supplies; produce Reagents; provide general support to R&D and Production Teams.
About the department
The lab in our Eugene facility produces products such as ELISA Kits, monoclonal Antibodies, cell and tissue lysates, proteins, and other reagents for Life Sciences Research.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Clean and sterilize tissue culture glassware (including beakers, bottles, graduated cylinders, serological pipets, Pasteur pipets).
- Maintain levels of supplementary supplies (checking supply levels and placing order-requests when necessary).
- Keeping the lab neat and organized (disposing of media waste and autoclavable tissue culture waste, taking out the recycling and waste, collecting empty bottles and reusable supplies).
- Monthly Cleaning and Maintenance of general Lab Equipment.
- Provide bench support to R&D and manufacturing teams (prepare and maintain communal buffer and reagent stocks)and prepare and manage incoming inventory of proteins.)
- Other duties as required
- Associate degree, or equivalent academic experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology or Chemistry (or related focus).
- 6 months of experience working in a lab setting
- Must demonstrate superior attention to detail and the ability to follow procedures closely and accurately.
- Must possess great organizational and time-management skills
- Must display excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks at one time
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!