Internship - Content (3 month Fixed Term Contract)
The Content Intern at Abcam is responsible for assisting the review and curation of our web content to improve user experience and ensure published content is up-to-date. This role is suitable for someone with an interest in content marketing and is looking to take their first steps in their career. During this internship, you will learn fundamental principles behind content marketing, website content management and search engine optimisation.
- Analyse web page metrics to identify pages to update or remove from the website
- Edit, merge and unpublish pages within our content management system
- Ensure that users can easily navigate between published content
- Work with Design team to update and rebrand images
- Build new web pages
- Excellent organisational skills to keep track of the status of hundreds of web pages
- Ability to communicate project progress to stakeholders
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure quality of published content
- As you will be dealing with scientific content, a background in biological sciences would be an advantage
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!
Ever since 1998, when our founder, Jonathan Milner, started selling antibodies from the back of his bike, Abcam has aimed to help scientific researchers make breakthroughs faster. We now have offices and labs in the UK, the US, China and Japan, and as we continue to grow, we remain ambitious, driven by our customers’ success and their research needs. It’s our goal to provide a world-standard in protein research tools, technical support and delivery. When you join Abcam, you’ll join a global business with the passion and the vision to become the most influential company, and, best-loved brand in life sciences. Our culture is our key differentiator. We believe in empowering individuals, with responsibility given at an early stage. The working environment is fun and fast-paced, collaborative and outcome focused, with a strong customer focus. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package (which includes shares for eligible employees), a culture focussed on wellbeing and opportunities for growth.