Inside Sales Specialist - Spanish speaking (9 months)
About the role
As an Inside Sales Specialist - Spanish speaking, you will focus on prospecting, qualifying and closing quotations for orders in select geographic territories. In order to deliver on revenue expectations, you will proactively make outbound calls and schedule customer visits in your assigned territory, as well as manage incoming email and phone inquiries. This will involve building remote relationships with key users at priority accounts and nurturing large opportunities through a pipeline.
Your territory will typically be Spain and Portugal but this could change.
This position will involve travel up to 10-20% of the time.
This opportunity is offered on a 9-months' fixed term contract basis.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Deliver on revenue expectations for catalogue sales
- Qualify leads and makes decisions on discount strategy for opportunities.
- Maintain constant communication with customers throughout the quoting process and work toward building relationships
- Follow up with customers after quoting process to determine the outcome and close business.
- Develop and implement a proactive strategy for prospecting new business, including customer outreach for qualified leads resulting from marketing campaigns/efforts.
- Recommend complementary products and cross-sell
- Utilize a CRM to manage an opportunity pipeline
Some rotation in Customer Service and Scientific support team, is part of responsibilities for this position.
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
This role is ideal for someone with a fundamental understanding of working with antibodies who has gained some experience in a customer-facing role in industry and wants to move toward a career in sales. Or perhaps, you already have a successful track record in Inside Sales but want your next challenge.
- Bachelor’s degree in biology or related field
- Solid previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Must be outgoing and personable
- Possess outstanding communication skills and demonstrate a professional phone demeanour
- Highly organized and a self-starter
- Convey a positive, “can-do” attitude
- Ability to travel 10-20%
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Solid hands-on experience working with antibodies
- Previous experience in Inside Sales, highly preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using CRM systems