eProcurement Associate (temp 4 month contract)
This role will involve responding to customer interest in eProcurement catalogs and making proactive efforts to find potential new eProcurement customers. This person will work with customer and internal teams to enable hosted and punchout catalogs and electronic PO/invoice integrations. They will also act as a point of contact for current eProcurement customers to ensure all issues and inquiries are taken care of or distributed correctly.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work with customers and internal contacts to complete ongoing eProcurement catalog and electronic PO/invoicing implementations
• Qualify eProcurement leads and determine customer needs
• Work to establish a list of purchasing contacts for potential eProcurement customers
• Monitor progress of active eProcurement accounts
• Set up discounts in the system for customers with CAP
• Send price files to eProcurement customers as requested
• Address eProcurement customer issues and questions with help of Abcam teams
• Obtain certificates of insurance as requested
• Bachelor's degree (B.S., B.A.)
• Knowledge of eProcurement processes and systems preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Possesses strong communication skills for customer emails and phone calls
• Ability to convey technical information and act as a liaison between customer IT groups and Abcam IT groups
• Experience in a business setting working with multiple departments to address a variety of customer needs
• Office Setting
Ever since 1998, when our founder, Jonathan Milner, started selling antibodies from the back of his bike, Abcam has aimed to help scientific researchers make breakthroughs faster. We now have offices and labs in the UK, the US, China and Japan, and as we continue to grow, we remain ambitious, driven by our customers’ success and their research needs.
It’s our goal to provide a world-standard in protein research tools, technical support and delivery. When you join Abcam, you’ll join a global business with the passion and the vision to become the most influential company, and, best-loved brand in life sciences.
Our culture is our key differentiator. We believe in empowering individuals, with responsibility given at an early stage. The working environment is fun and fast-paced, collaborative and outcome focused, with a strong customer focus. In addition to competitive salaries, we can offer an attractive flexible benefits package which includes share options, a culture focused on well-being and opportunities for growth and development.
Abcam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.