Digital Marketing Specialist - PPC (6 months)
About the Role:The Digital Marketing Specialist is a global role and will be responsible for co-managing the PPC & Digital activity for our www.abcam.com & www.abcam.co.jp sites. You’ll work alongside category managers to improve the visibility of their products and increase the awareness around the world. The role is focused on pushing the right products and the best research areas. The Digital Specialist will be experienced in and motivated by all things digital.
They will report into the Head of eCommerce, supporting them with implementing the strategy and continuously evaluating and identifying areas to grow & change.
About eCommerce at AbcameCommerce is central to Abcam’s business. It’s a very visible department with close working relationships with areas such as Marketing, Website Development and Commercial. The talented team made up of experts in UX, Design, SEO/PPC and Product Owners are forward thinking, creative and solution focussed. They use the best tools available to help us truly understand our customers and their behaviour to maximise our online business and opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To support and manager digital activity across Abcam’s global website
- To collaborate with the digital specialists within the team to ensure a joined-up approach
- To support the implementation of the strategy across digital channels
- Build relationships and manage media partners
- Identify, test and recommend new activities
- Ensure campaigns are optimised and delivering against KPIs
- Budget planning, management and forecasting
- Undertake data analysis and reporting to measure success
- Liaise with in-house designers to create banners ads for retargeting/partnerships
About YouYou will hold a Degree, ideally in Life Science and will ideally have experience within the Life Science industry. You must have a solid knowledge of PPC and experience of delivering increased ROI through digital as well as building integrated campaigns.
You have a good understanding of Affiliate marketing and are able to create media laydowns. You can interpret data and web analytics as well as manage budgets and forecasting.
You are a creative, innovative individual able to communicate across teams and are highly adaptable to change. You are highly organised and result driven, and can work autonomously.