Digital Marketing Manager - Brand Experience
The Digital Marketing Manager – brand experience, is responsible for implementing and driving brand initiatives to improve customer experience and deliver on our customer promise. Internal and external brand adoption and brand driving initiatives will result in growing awareness and engagement of current and future consumers and drive brand preference and affinity.
At Abcam we take a ‘digital first’ approach to our marketing. Our Digital Marketing team is focused on offering our consumers the best possible experience, whether it is on our website, through our email communication, at events or tradeshows, on the phone to our scientific support team or through social media.
You will be part of a highly motivated team which holds an integrated approach to marketing across all channels
- Responsible for a number of key areas primarily focussed on internal and external brand initiatives, as well as external communications via digital marketing channels
- Drive initiatives that support a step-change in customer acquisition growth and build brand affinity amongst the life science community
- Implement and deliver our brand experience program, with a focus on internal brand adoption and external brand awareness
- Work cross-functionally to ensure consistent global delivery of customer message and experience, working with the Director of Internal Communications and the Director of Customer Excellence
- Champion brand ambassadors across the business as well as understanding customer needs
- Work closely with the Consumer Insights team and provide guidance on the most effective ways to communicate how we serve the life science community
- Oversee messaging for the global integrated campaign programme, support PR and social media efforts as required
- Play an active role in the day to day running of programs, working with external specialist agencies when required and report on relevant KPIs, metrics and data analysis
- There will also be the opportunity to be involved in cross-functional projects where there is crossover with brand and customer related experiences.
This position would suit either a graduate who has gained experience after their degree or an experienced Marketing Executive looking for a new challenge in a fast paced and growing business. You must have a passion for brand experience and knowledge/skills of multi-channel campaigns with the ability to seek out stories and produce new, original and engaging content.
You should possess the drive to succeed, deliver with impact, be confident to communicate and collaborate and influence effectively at all levels. Strong analytical skills and the ability to present results are also key to the success of the role.
The role offers unrivalled development opportunities and the chance to establish yourself in a diverse, growing and fast paced department.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!
Ever since 1998, when our founder, Jonathan Milner, started selling antibodies from the back of his bike, Abcam has aimed to help scientific researchers make breakthroughs faster. We now have offices and labs in the UK, the US, China and Japan, and as we continue to grow, we remain ambitious, driven by our customers’ success and their research needs.
It’s our goal to provide a world-standard in protein research tools, technical support and delivery. When you join Abcam, you’ll join a global business with the passion and the vision to become the most influential company, and, best-loved brand in life sciences.
Our culture is our key differentiator. We believe in empowering individuals, with responsibility given at an early stage. The working environment is fun and fast-paced, collaborative and outcome focused, with a strong customer focus. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package (which includes shares for eligible employees), a culture focused on wellbeing and opportunities for growth and development.