Content Marketing Supervisor
About the role
We are looking for a talented Senior Content Editor to take full responsibility of our content needs to feed all channels and generate quality leads.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Design content marketing strategies with clear objectives
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Collaborate with internal and external resource to produce and deliver high quality and engaging content on a regular basis
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- Proven work experience in Content marketing strategy and execution
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- BSc degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
- Experience in life science is preferred
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!
Abcam is a global life sciences company providing highly validated antibodies and other binders and assays to the research and clinical communities to help advance the understanding of biology and causes of disease.Our mission is to serve life scientists to help them achieve their mission faster by listening to their needs, continuously innovating and improving and by giving them the tools, data and experience they want. Our ambition is to become the most influential life science company for researchers worldwide.