Location: HK or Shenzhen
About the role
This is territory manager mainly for HK and Macao market, reporting to South regional sale manager. As a specific area, this role will take the full responsibility for sale and marketing related tasks, including key account management, performance management, market promotion etc. Moreover, with the progress of the Greater bay area project, we are expecting this role could help us understand and capture relevant opportunities in Guangdong/HK/Macao in the future.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop sale plan for HK and Macao to achieve revenue target;
- Develop account planning to capture key account insight, and roll our account marketing;
- Propose and discuss local market/customer approach activities with market and digital marketing team, and implement locally;
- Support mission ops, finance and logistics on relevant tasks to build streamline customer experience;
- Monitor and feedback market trend, competitor situation and customer needs.
- Potentially expand the responsibility to other accounts outside of HK/Macao when necessary.
If you describe yourself as ambitious, quick learner, keen to develop in a fast growing and changing for better company, and you have
- MSc or Ph.D. in Biology or related fields
- More than three years of experience in solution science-based selling in the Life Science market
- Proficient in managing customer interface and relationship both at scientific end-user level, decision making level and purchasing/procurement level
- Business Planning acumen
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken Cantonese and English
- Attention to detail but can also think strategically
- Demonstrated ability for problem prevention, detection and resolution.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast-paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences, please apply now!
Pay and Benefits
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package, a culture focused on well-being and opportunities for growth and development, and a highly flexible working environment.
Inclusion & Diversity
Abcam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.