Supply Operations Coordinator
Join Abcam as a Supply Operations Coordinator
- Day to day management of assigned portfolio of finished goods, ensuring on time deliveries and active supplier relationship management.
- Place/manage purchase requisition and purchase orders.
- Work closely with the global supply planning to understand and influence the supply strategy of given portfolio and ensure compliance to inventory policy.
- Work closely with the demand execution team to prioritise orders where needed, pro-actively communicate about potential delays affecting customer orders.
- Monitor Supplier performance and resolve or escalate queries where necessary.
- Create, analyse, and maintain a set KPI’s to outline supplier’s performance and support (lead) SRM. Perform Root Cause Analysis to understand performance failure and develop and lead an appropriate improvement plan.
- Work closely with the Procurement team to identify and assist with Cost Saving/service level/contract terms improvement initiatives
- Troubleshoot system and process issues
- Work closely with the logistic sites to manage short- and medium-term capacity and identify process improvements to deliver increased productivity.
- Maintain accurate master data for given portfolio.
- Coach and develop junior members of the team
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years in a supply chain role ideally managing external suppliers.
- Strong verbal and written communication and influence skills
- Experience using supply chain planning aspects of ERP systems such as SAP or Oracle
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel
- Experience meeting tight deadlines, prioritizing tasks and multi-tasking to achieve results
- Ability to creatively solve challenging problems
Pay and Benefits
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package (including our award-winning share scheme, 18 weeks full paid maternity leave and 6 weeks full paid paternity leave), a culture focused on well-being and opportunities for growth and development, and a highly flexible working environment.
What’s more, as a WORK180 Endorsed Employer, we are recognized globally as an organization that’s diverse, inclusive and supports women in the workplace.
Inclusion & Diversity
Abcam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.