About the role
The SEO Executive plays a key role within the SEO and wider digital teams at Abcam.
This role works within the SEO team to drive forward Abcam’s SEO strategy across its domains as it evolves its global digital experience. You’ll be responsible for assisting the SEO Manager to deliver the SEO strategy across all products, content, and brands, gaining a huge amount of experience from the teams around you. You’ll help to analyse search engine and keyword performance data to make sure that Abcam follows search engine guidelines and seizes opportunities to grow our market share. In this role, you will develop an understanding of technical SEO, whilst working with development teams, content teams, and local market teams to help prioritise and deliver SEO changes.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Use a range of tools to gather and analyse data and highlight insights on behaviour and performance.
- Perform Keyword Research in a range of tools (including Search Console, SEMrush) and languages.
- Conduct Competitor Research across different regions to identify improvements and opportunities.
- Monitor daily performance of Abcam’s website rankings.
- Work with the Brand team to help strengthen Abcam’s reputation and visibility as a market leader.
- Maintain Abcam’s presence in Local SEO and online Maps tools.
- Contribute SEO industry insights and trends to weekly team meetings
- Work with the wider marketing teams on multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Provide organic insights to support other areas of the business.
- The ideal candidate will have drive, assertion, and the ability to communicate well with others, as well as having the need to achieve results in a friendly and thorough manner. You’ll need to be an approachable, friendly, self-starter, with a passion for achieving results in the ever-changing landscape of SEO.