Senior Research Associate
Job Title: Senior Research Associate
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Research Associate to take the responsibility of the recombinant protein production and purification. The person will report to the protein science group senior scientist with 11 group members inside. And this is a permanent role.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Arrange routing work tasks and manage protein progress and feedback issue on time.
- Monitor work status and fast solve normal issue.
- Optimize the process to increase efficiency.
- Protein production in E.coli / HEK293 expression system.
- Soluble protein or Insoluble protein purification.
- Protein QC and delivery.
- 5S and other duties as reasonably requested.
- Experience with protein expression or purification. Such as E.coli or HEK cell culture, Ni affinity, SEC purification, etc.
- Positive attitude, solid work ethic and self-motivated individual desired.
- Hands-on involvement and trouble shooting ability required.
- Ability to rigorous logical thinking.
- Active and initiative work attitude for making progress relative independently.
- Must be a highly responsible individual able to execute multiple efforts with high fidelity.
- Minimal Bachelor degree in life sciences required. M.S Preferred.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast-paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences, please apply now!
Pay and Benefits
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package, a culture focused on well-being and opportunities for growth and development, and a highly flexible working environment.
Inclusion & Diversity
Abcam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.