Senior Research Associate
Job Title: Senior Research Associate
Location: Hangzhou, China
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Research Associate who is responsible for characterization of antibody pairs in Kits pipeline. This role will be permanent and report to Kit Team Supervisor, we have 11 team members in this team, which belongs to the New Product Development.
New Product Development – Kits team, the aim of the department is to deliver high quality product to customer faster.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Daily work of sandwich ELISA for kits antibody screening experiments by different equipment based on SOP, collate and analyse the testing results, update the data.
- Improve the technology between upstream and downstream, optimize the existing experimental platform, troubleshooting and proposes for technique and process improvement.
- Communicates with the research associate and laboratory support technician and adjusts plan if needed. Communicate and coordinate with team members well in the whole process.
- Be responsible for making experiment plan according to the order list.
- Solve the problems around sandwich ELISA experiment and associated material preparation.
- Preparation of various reagents under the guide of SOP strictly.
- Abide by the company’s lab management regulations and health & safe regulations.
- Manage the reagents, maintain the equipment periodically and keep the experiment area clean and tidy.
- Report to the supervisor on the work status periodically and the problem timely.
- Perform additional duties and/or other projects as required or assigned.
- Fluent in English for written and verbal communication
- Excellent knowledge in Biology
- Detail focused
- Ability to communication and team collaboration
- Ability to identify, analyse and troubleshoot issues
- Demonstrate certain initiative thinking
- Active work attitude. Strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to learn and passion for new knowledge, technologies and practices
- Bachelor’s or Master’ s degree in life science related field
- More than 3 years’ experience and at least two applications do trouble shooting on following laboratory techniques: IHC, ChIP, ELISA, IF/ICC, flow cytometry, western blot, etc.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast-paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences, please apply now!
Pay and Benefits
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package, a culture focused on well-being and opportunities for growth and development, and a highly flexible working environment.
Inclusion & Diversity
Abcam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.