Senior Product Manager - Primary Antibodies
About the role
The Commercial Portfolio team are “the passion behind the product portfolio, acting to anticipate and exceed customer’s expectations, to enable them to progress their research”. Abcam produce their own range of Recombinant Primary Antibodies (RabMAbs) that are the growth engine behind Abcam’s 5-year growth strategy
This role works as part of the Primary Antibody team to deliver the ambitious growth strategy for Primary Antibodies. The aim of role is to optimise Abcam’s range to deliver specific Revenue targets using the sales drivers of Land, Convert, Repeat, Grow and Defend.
This role will work closely with Abcam's Innovation, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Customer Experience Strategy, Growth Marketing, Research Area, Regional Marketing and Sales teams globally.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create and deliver a portfolio strategy that delivers aggressive revenue growth the next three financial years
- Support the development and delivery of a global strategy for development, positioning and growth of Abcam’s Recombinant primary antibodies portfolio
- Enhance customer digital experience to ensure that it remains “Best in Life Science”
- Creating Global Marketing and PPC Campaigns
- Work with Quality & PDI team to solve any product quality related issues
- Optimize marketing channels for engagement and conversion of pharma customers towards recombinant antibodies
- Working with In House R&D and manufacturing to bring new innovative products to market, on time, in full, supporting both research academic and biopharma sector growth
- Support Abcam’s SAM and Inside Sales with customers as Product expert in Primary Antibodies
- Master’s degree in biological-science field or chemistry
- 5 years’ product management, marketing, sales or business development experience
- Experience of leading cross functional marketing, development and manufacturing teams
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- High level of analytical and numerical skills
- Proven track record of delivery in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player able to build credibility at the senior level, and lead and motivate international cross function teams
- Driven, result focused self-starter
- Excellent communicator
- Resilient with the strength to deal with challenging situations
- PhD in Biological Science field
- Experience in an Agile working environment
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast-paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences, please apply now!
Pay and Benefits
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package (including our award-winning share scheme, 18 weeks full paid maternity leave and 6 weeks full paid paternity leave), a culture focused on well-being and opportunities for growth and development, and a highly flexible working environment.
What’s more, as a WORK180 Endorsed Employer, we are recognized globally as an organization that’s diverse, inclusive and supports women in the workplace.
Inclusion & Diversity
Abcam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.