Job Title: Scientist
Location: Hangzhou China
About the role
The Scientist will be responsible for development of RabMAb with best in class quality of researching hotspot and frontier targets to help our customer discover more.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Immunogen designing based on database and target info.
- Study on target info based on published papers, datasheet of commercialize available antibody and Swiss-prot, etc.
- Antibody screening experimental designing includes WB, ICC, IHC, IP and Flow, etc. based on targets information and analysis the results tested by corresponding antibody screening technician.
- Make decisions about how to move the development forward into next step.
- Responsible for the whole process of antibody development until publication.
- Regular work report and project progress management.
- Rigorous academic trainings in cell biology and >=5 years’ hands-on experiences in the study of cell signaling pathways
- More than 3 years’ experiences and able to do trouble shooting on following laboratory techniques: IHC, ChIP, ELISA, IF/ICC, flow cytometry, western blot, etc.
- Excellent reading and writing in English with good oral English
- Ability to rigorous logical thinking
- Skilful communication with colleagues and teamwork guidance
- Active and initiative work attitude for making progress relative independently
- Strong willingness to contribute to bio-industry and help scientists discover more
- Minimal master’s degree in life sciences required. PhD or Post Doc Preferred. Education abroad a plus.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast-paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences, please apply now!
Pay and Benefits
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package, a culture focused on well-being and opportunities for growth and development, and a highly flexible working environment.
Inclusion & Diversity
Abcam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.