Job Title: Scientist
Location: Hangzhou China
About the role
The Scientist will be responsible for development of RabMAb with best in class quality of researching hotspot and frontier targets to help our customer discover more.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Immunogen designing based on database and target info.
- Study on target info based on published papers, datasheet of commercialize available antibody and Swiss-prot, etc.
- Antibody screening experimental designing includes WB, ICC, IHC, IP and Flow, etc. based on targets information and analysis the results tested by corresponding antibody screening technician.
- Make decisions about how to move the development forward into next step.
- Responsible for the whole process of antibody development until publication.
- Regular work report and project progress management.
- Rigorous academic trainings in cell biology and >=5 years’ hands-on experiences in the study of cell signaling pathways
- More than 3 years’ experiences and able to do trouble shooting on following laboratory techniques: IHC, ChIP, ELISA, IF/ICC, flow cytometry, western blot, etc.
- Excellent reading and writing in English with good oral English
- Ability to rigorous logical thinking
- Skilful communication with colleagues and teamwork guidance
- Active and initiative work attitude for making progress relative independently
- Strong willingness to contribute to bio-industry and help scientists discover more
- Minimal master’s degree in life sciences required. PhD or Post Doc Preferred. Education abroad a plus.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast-paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences, please apply now!
Pay and Benefits
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package, a culture focused on well-being and opportunities for growth and development, and a highly flexible working environment.
An idea conceived in a University of Cambridge laboratory in 1998, Abcam plc (www.abcamplc.com) began life as an innovative and entrepreneurial start-up, spearheaded by like-minded individuals who shared a common purpose of providing the scientific community with quality antibody reagents, as well as trustworthy and up-to-date information about their uses and limitations. Abcam has now grown to become a leading supplier of protein research tools to life scientists, whilst always maintaining the core collaborative values assumed at its inception.
Abcam now supports life science researchers in their quest to understand the cause of disease and ultimately offer improvements to diagnoses and treatments. To achieve this outcome, the company both develops and manufactures its own products in specialist facilities across the globe, and sources from over 400 partners, offering scientists the newest, most innovative and highest quality research tools available globally, regardless of source. With a customer base of research scientists who require high performance products with detailed technical specifications, 64% of global researchers use Abcam products.
Inclusion & Diversity
Abcam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.