Job Title: Scientist of Manufacturing science and technology
About the role
The role belongs to Hangzhou manufacturing science and technology team (MST), and report to MST manager. He or she will be in charge the new product/ technology transfer, new capability/ process set-up, Process improvement etc. He or she has a great chance to dive into a team with wonderful/ diversified culture. and make amazing happen. He or she will consistently support company business by leading the creative and challenge tasks.
Roles & Responsibilities
- According to company strategy, lead product/ technology transfer project (domestic and oversea), coordinate with cross teams/ cross sites and ensure to deliver the project result timely.
- Lead capability/ process development project coordinate with cross teams/ cross sites and ensure to deliver the project result timely.
- Be in charge the investigation/ trouble shooting for production failure, improve the capability of antibody manufacturing process.
- Lead technical- related continuous improvement: process optimization, technology development, failure investigation etc.
- As a pioneer to study and gain new technology/ capability, be responsible to deliver the training to manufacturing team.
- Facilitate and coordinate with internal teams and external teams to make sure the project related tests are finished timely.
- Be responsible for preparing the project related document and testing: change control, project document, validation protocol and report, risk assessment etc.
- PhD in life sciences required, education abroad is a plus. Experience should include but no limited on molecular cloning, antibody conjugation, bioengineering, cell culture, protein expression & purification, bioprocessing etc.
- Experience on manufacturing engineering is preferred.
- Have logical thinking, experience on DOE, and data analysis capability, data sensitivity. You need to be a pioneer but not a follower.
- You should be a team player, build the bridge between project teams (domestic and oversea), result oriented, but also need to focus on the details. Enable to catch the facts and make right decision.
- You should have extensive experience on experiment/ bioprocessing, GMP/ISO13485 experience/ knowledge is a plus.
- You should have excellent reading and writing in English with good oral English, good presentation and communication skills.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast-paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences, please apply now!
Pay and Benefits
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package, a culture focused on well-being and opportunities for growth and development, and a highly flexible working environment.
Inclusion & Diversity
Abcam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.