Job Title: Scientist
Location: Hangzhou, China
About the role
The Scientist will be responsible for development of RabMAb pairs with best in class quality of researching hotspot and frontier targets to help our customer discover more.
Be sure to include three to five reasons a candidate would love this job.
We are an incredible team. We have career growth and mentorship for each people. Our team members are friendly.
Roles & Responsibilities
- In charge of ELISA kits projects development and management.
- Immunogen designing based on database and target info.
- Study on target info based on published papers, datasheet of commercialize available ELISA KITS and Swiss-prot, etc.
- Antibody screening experimental designing includes ELISA, WB, ICC, IHC, IP and Flow, etc. based on targets information and analysis the results tested by corresponding antibody screening technician.
- Make decisions about how to move the development forward into next step.
- Responsible for the whole process of antibody development until publication.
- Regular work report and project progress management.
- Education: PhD. Degree in life science required. Post Doc or with industry experience Preferred.
- More than 3-year hands on experiences and ability to trouble shoot on following laboratory techniques: IHC, ChiP, ELISA, IF/ICC, flow cytometry, western blot, etc.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast-paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences, please apply now!
Pay and Benefits
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package, a culture focused on well-being and opportunities for growth and development, and a highly flexible working environment.
An idea conceived in a University of Cambridge laboratory in 1998, Abcam plc (www.abcamplc.com) began life as an innovative and entrepreneurial start-up, spearheaded by like-minded individuals who shared a common purpose of providing the scientific community with quality antibody reagents, as well as trustworthy and up-to-date information about their uses and limitations. Abcam has now grown to become a leading supplier of protein research tools to life scientists, whilst always maintaining the core collaborative values assumed at its inception.
Abcam now supports life science researchers in their quest to understand the cause of disease and ultimately offer improvements to diagnoses and treatments. To achieve this?outcome,?the company?both develops and manufactures its own products in specialist facilities across the globe,?and?sources?from over 400 partners, offering scientists the newest, most innovative and highest quality research tools available globally, regardless of source. With a customer base of research scientists who require high performance products with detailed technical specifications, 64% of global researchers use Abcam products.?
Inclusion & Diversity
Abcam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.