About the role
We are looking for a PEG scientist to take full responsibility of the optimization test design and analysis of high value antibodies.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced researcher. You should be able to perform the experiment independently as well as manage the projects.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Conduct and optimize antibody characterization assay.
- Study target information through literature review.
- Analyze antibody characterization results and generate report.
- Enhance product through continuously improving the characterization platform.
- Epigenetics or Immunology research background preferred.
- Experience in ChIP / ChIPseq is a plus.
- Confidence in critical thinking.
- Good communication with colleagues.
- More than 2 years’ lab experience
- Strong willingness to work in industry and help scientists to discover more.
- Minimal Master degree required. PhD is a plus.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!
As an innovator in reagents and tools, we provide the research and clinical communities with tools and scientific support. We offer highly validated biological binders and assays to address important targets in critical biological pathways.
Already a pioneer in data sharing and ecommerce in the life sciences, our ambition is to be the most influential company in life sciences by helping advance global understanding of biology and causes of disease, which, in turn, will drive new treatments and improved health.
While we’ve evolved over the years to become a leading provider of life science research tools, our ethos remains the same as it was in 1998: helping scientists make breakthroughs faster by providing the highest quality reagents.