About the role
We are looking for a talented scientist for IHC application to take full responsibility of IHC application development of RabMAb with best class quality of researching hotspot and frontier targets to help our customer discover more.
Our ideal candidate is an expert in IHC application, preferably with a medical background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Study deeply on targets information, including target function, expression pattern, subcellular location, clinical application prospect and etc.
- Be responsible for the validation of the IHC application for new RabMab development.
- Design, plan and analysis IHC experiment, and make product datasheets.
- Solve the problems around IHC application in antibody development.
- Know antibody screening experimental includes WB, ICC, IHC, IF, IP and Flow, evaluate an antibody by all applications.
- Have both histologic and pathological education.
- Have rich experience in IHC experiment, with IHC-Fr experience preferred.
- More than 3 years’ experience and be able to do trouble shooting on following laboratory techniques: IHC, ChIP, ELISA, IF/ICC, flow cytometry, western blot, etc.
- Ability to rigorous logical thinking.
- Skillful communication with colleagues and teamwork guidance.
- Active and initiative work attitude for making progress relative independently.
- Strong willingness to contribute to bio-industry and help scientists to discover more.
- PhD. degree in biology required, with experience of IHC experiments. PhD. in pathology or histologic preferred. Education abroad a plus.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast-paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences, please apply now!
Pay and Benefits
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package, a culture focused on well-being and opportunities for growth and development, and a highly flexible working environment.
An idea conceived in a University of Cambridge laboratory in 1998, Abcam plc (www.abcamplc.com) began life as an innovative and entrepreneurial start-up, spearheaded by like-minded individuals who shared a common purpose of providing the scientific community with quality antibody reagents, as well as trustworthy and up-to-date information about their uses and limitations. Abcam has now grown to become a leading supplier of protein research tools to life scientists, whilst always maintaining the core collaborative values assumed at its inception.
Abcam now supports life science researchers in their quest to understand the cause of disease and ultimately offer improvements to diagnoses and treatments. To achieve this?outcome,?the company?both develops and manufactures its own products in specialist facilities across the globe,?and?sources?from over 400 partners, offering scientists the newest, most innovative and highest quality research tools available globally, regardless of source. With a customer base of research scientists who require high performance products with detailed technical specifications, 64% of global researchers use Abcam products.?
Inclusion & Diversity
Abcam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.