Job Title: Scientist-IHC-Fr application
Location: Hangzhou, China
About the role
The Scientist-IHC-Fr application will be responsible for IHC-Fr application development of RabMAb with best class quality of researching hotspot and frontier targets to help our customer discover more.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Study deeply on targets information, including target function, expression pattern, subcellular location and etc.
- Be responsible for the validation of the IHC-Fr application for new RabMab development or replenishment products.
- Design, plan and analysis IHC-Fr experiment, and make product datasheets.
- Solve the problems around IHC-Fr application in antibody development.
- Provide scientific support of IHC-Fr application for customers.
- Know antibody screening experimental includes WB, IHC, ICC, IP and Flow, evaluate an antibody by all applications.
- Perform additional duties and/or other projects as required or assigned.
- PhD. degree in biology required, with experience of IHC-Fr experiments.
- Have cell biological education.
- Have experience in IHC-Fr experiment.
- Ability to rigorous logical thinking.
- Skilful communication with colleagues and teamwork guidance.
- Have good adaptability and learning ability.
- Active and initiative work attitude for making progress relative independently.
- Strong willingness to contribute to bio-industry and help scientists to discover more.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast-paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences, please apply now!
Pay and Benefits
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package, a culture focused on well-being and opportunities for growth and development, and a highly flexible working environment.
An idea conceived in a University of Cambridge laboratory in 1998, Abcam plc (www.abcamplc.com) began life as an innovative and entrepreneurial start-up, spearheaded by like-minded individuals who shared a common purpose of providing the scientific community with quality antibody reagents, as well as trustworthy and up-to-date information about their uses and limitations. Abcam has now grown to become a leading supplier of protein research tools to life scientists, whilst always maintaining the core collaborative values assumed at its inception.
Abcam now supports life science researchers in their quest to understand the cause of disease and ultimately offer improvements to diagnoses and treatments. To achieve this outcome, the company both develops and manufactures its own products in specialist facilities across the globe, and sources from over 400 partners, offering scientists the newest, most innovative and highest quality research tools available globally, regardless of source. With a customer base of research scientists who require high performance products with detailed technical specifications, 64% of global researchers use Abcam products.
Inclusion & Diversity
Abcam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.