Job Title: Scientist
About the role
The scientist will be responsible for optimizing and Validation of Chip-Seq. Cut&Run, Cut&Tag protocol for RabMab development.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and validate Chip-Seq, cut and Run, Cut and Tag protocols for RabMab development and validation.
- Study target information through literature review.
- Analyze antibody characterization results and generate report.
- Enhance product through continuously improving the characterization platform.
- Rigorous work experience in Epigenetic field.
- Ability to read, write and speak English proficiently
- Ability to rigorous logical thinking
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to set priorities.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Strong willingness to contribute to bio-industry and help scientists discover more.
- Education: PhD. Degree in epigenetic filed required. Post Doc is Preferred.
- More than 3-year hands on experiences and ability to trouble shoot on Chip-Seq, Cut&Run, Cut&Tag, western blot, etc.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast-paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences, please apply now!
Pay and Benefits
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package, a culture focused on well-being and opportunities for growth and development, and a highly flexible working environment.
An idea conceived in a University of Cambridge laboratory in 1998, Abcam plc (www.abcamplc.com) began life as an innovative and entrepreneurial start-up, spearheaded by like-minded individuals who shared a common purpose of providing the scientific community with quality antibody reagents, as well as trustworthy and up-to-date information about their uses and limitations. Abcam has now grown to become a leading supplier of protein research tools to life scientists, whilst always maintaining the core collaborative values assumed at its inception.
Abcam now supports life science researchers in their quest to understand the cause of disease and ultimately offer improvements to diagnoses and treatments. To achieve this outcome, the company both develops and manufactures its own products in specialist facilities across the globe, and sources from over 400 partners, offering scientists the newest, most innovative and highest quality research tools available globally, regardless of source. With a customer base of research scientists who require high performance products with detailed technical specifications, 64% of global researchers use Abcam products.
Inclusion & Diversity
Abcam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.