Sales Enablement Coordinator
With offices across the US, Europe, and Asia, Abcam is one of the leading life science companies today, achieving multi-year double digit growth with the aim of helping scientific researchers make breakthroughs faster. It’s our goal to provide a world-standard in protein research tools, technical support and delivery. When you join Abcam, you’ll join a global business with the passion and the vision to become the most influential company, and, best-loved brand in life sciences.
Job Title: Sales Enablement Coordinator
Reports to: Sales Trainer
Job purpose: This role will work with the Sales Enablement team, supporting with administration and coordination of activities across the team. This role will have a focus on supporting the Sales Training function to coordinate delivery of training to the internal teams and also support with the onboarding of new hires across the regions. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the experience of our customers, from scheduling timely training through to execution of a thorough onboarding plan.
- Taking responsibility for arranging and scheduling training content for the sales teams in conjunction with the training manager
- Managing the follow up and uploading of training content to the LMS following training sessions
- Manage multiple training programmes for scheduling against training plan
- Supporting with the general administrative work of the training team and wider sales enablement team
- Managing the plan and schedule for new starters training in conjunction with the regional managers
- Supporting with multiple projects and deliverables across the sales enablement team, including activity tracking, meeting scheduling, action tracking and updates
Summary of Job Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will be keen to progress within the organisation and develop new skills and experience
- Ability to balance priorities effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet scheduled deliverables and timelines
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proactive self-starter who can pick things up quickly and run with projects autonomously
- An interest in growing into a training delivery role
- Sales experience would be advantageous or to have experience working with a commercial/ sales team
- A keen desire to develop project management skills
Our culture is our key differentiator. We believe in empowering individuals, with responsibility given at an early stage. The working environment is fun and fast-paced, collaborative and outcome focused, with a strong customer focus. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package (which includes shares for eligible employees), a culture focused on wellbeing and opportunities for growth and development.