Research Associate(Cell line & material Group)
About the role
This job will be responsible for lab operation of WB membrane and other screen material preparation.
CLG group, is belong to Characterization Team. We are responsible for screen material preparation, including WB lysate, IP lysate, FACS cell, ICC cell, Kit lysate, Chips.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Responsible for membrane QC with WB test and membrane bank management.
- Report to the supervisor on the work status periodically and the problem timely
- Manage the reagents, maintain the equipment periodically and keep the experiment area clean and tidy
- Abide by the company’s lab management regulations and health & safe regulations
- Perform additional duties and/or other projects as required or assigned
- Minimal bachelor’s degree in biology or related field
- Good communication skill with colleagues and teamwork guidance
- basic ability of office software
- Active and initiative work attitude for making progress relative independently
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences please apply now!
Ever since 1998, when our founder, Jonathan Milner, started selling antibodies from the back of his bike, Abcam has aimed to help scientific researchers make breakthroughs faster. We now have offices and labs in the UK, the US, China and Japan, and as we continue to grow, we remain ambitious, driven by our customers’ success and their research needs.
It’s our goal to provide a world-standard in protein research tools, technical support and delivery. When you join Abcam, you’ll join a global business with the passion and the vision to become the most influential company, and, best-loved brand in life sciences.
Our culture is our key differentiator. We believe in empowering individuals, with responsibility given at an early stage. The working environment is fun and fast-paced, collaborative and outcome focused, with a strong customer focus. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package (which includes shares for eligible employees), a culture focused on wellbeing and opportunities for growth and development.