Research Associate (Western blot)
About the role
This role is responsible for the membrane preparation and western blot test for the replenishment product. This is a permanent role in the replenishment QC group (RQG) of quality control team (QCT), and this role reports to the supervisor of RQG
About the department
Quality control team includes replenishment QC group and scientific support group. It is in charge of the quality appraisal of the replenishment products and the published rabbit monoclonal antibodies.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Receiving the test requests from the quality control engineer of replenishment products. Preparing the reagents and membranes used for the western blot tests according to the SOP (Standard Operation Protocol).
- Receiving the samples from the antibody production team. Doing western blot tests according to the SOP.
- Processing the images, uploading them and the related information to the database and filling the work order.
- Managing the reagents and consumables, maintaining the equipment periodically.
- Reporting to the supervisor on the problem timely and the work status periodically.
- Completing the other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Abiding by the company’s lab management regulations and health & safe regulations.
- Major in biology or medicine or pharmacy with a college or bachelor degree
- Skilled in experiment operation.
- Capability of detail focus.
- Active work attitude. Strong sense of responsibility.
- Good team cooperation.