Research Associate, Quality Control
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity to join our quality control team that tests ELISAs. This is a full-time permanent position. The research associate reports to the Quality Control Manager who leads the testing team. This role provides an excellent opportunity to work on a dedicated team while gaining career building technical skills. The successful candidate will be highly motivated and have an outstanding work ethic with a strong mindset on delivering results and exceeding target manufacturing goals. A keen attention to detail and desire for best quality is a pre-requisite.
- Perform documented methods required for finished product quality testing
- Review manufacturing documentation for process deviations
- Communicate analyzed results in detailed written reports.
- Maintain archive of control sample inventory required for product testing
- Maintain accurate and detailed records
- Must possess strong organization skills
- Maintain a safe and healthy workplace.
- Comply with Abcam's Global Quality Standards.
- May be required to perform other duties as required/assigned
- B.S. in Biology, or closely related discipline
- Experience running immunoassays
Our culture is one that empowers individuals, with responsibility given at an early stage. We place great emphasis on knowledge and experience. The working environment is fun and fast-paced, with everybody working together as a team to deliver great service and the best products to our customers. In addition to competitive pay we can offer an attractive benefits package, including: flexible medical insurance, a great 401K plan and generous time off.
Abcam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.