About the role
We are looking for a Senior Research Associate to take the responsibility of the recombinant protein production and purification. The person will report to the protein science group senior scientist with 11 group members inside. And this is a permanent role.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Protein production in E.coli / HEK293 expression system.
- Soluble protein or Insoluble protein purification.
- Monitor work status and fast solve normal issue.
- Protein QC and delivery.
- 5S and other duties as reasonably requested.
- Experience with protein expression or purification is prefer. Such as E.coli or HEK cell culture, Ni affinity, SEC purification, etc.
- Positive attitude, solid work ethic and self-motivated individual desired.
- Hands-on involvement and trouble shooting ability required.
- Ability to rigorous logical thinking.
- Active and initiative work attitude for making progress relative independently.
- Must be a highly responsible individual able to execute multiple efforts with high fidelity.
- Minimal Bachelor degree in life sciences required.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast-paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences, please apply now!
Pay and Benefits
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package, a culture focused on well-being and opportunities for growth and development, and a highly flexible working environment.
An idea conceived in a University of Cambridge laboratory in 1998, Abcam plc (www.abcamplc.com) began life as an innovative and entrepreneurial start-up, spearheaded by like-minded individuals who shared a common purpose of providing the scientific community with quality antibody reagents, as well as trustworthy and up-to-date information about their uses and limitations. Abcam has now grown to become a leading supplier of protein research tools to life scientists, whilst always maintaining the core collaborative values assumed at its inception.
Abcam now supports life science researchers in their quest to understand the cause of disease and ultimately offer improvements to diagnoses and treatments. To achieve this?outcome,?the company?both develops and manufactures its own products in specialist facilities across the globe,?and?sources?from over 400 partners, offering scientists the newest, most innovative and highest quality research tools available globally, regardless of source. With a customer base of research scientists who require high performance products with detailed technical specifications, 64% of global researchers use Abcam products.?
Inclusion & Diversity
Abcam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.