Job Title: Research associate - Antibody Screening
Location: Hangzhou, China
About the role
Perform antibody screening experimental by different equipment based on SOP.
Collate and analyse the testing results, make suggestions for improvement, update the data to database.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Discovery the antibody candidates by performing various antibody screening experiments with different equipment based on SOP.
- Collate and analyze the testing results, make suggestions for improvement, update the data to database.
- Complete the screen-related tasks as required. Make daily working reports to superior.
- Preparation of various reagents under the guide of SOP.
- Management and regular maintenance of instruments and equipment. The abnormal situation should be reported timely.
- Be able to perceive all kinds of anomalies during the experimental process and put forward the solution, and report to the superior in time on the problems.
- Graduated from biology related major. Minimal college degree in life sciences required.
- Skillful experimental, with ELISA experience preferred.
- Skillful communication with colleagues and teamwork guidance
- Active and initiative work attitude for making progress relative independently.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast-paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences, please apply now!
Pay and Benefits
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package, a culture focused on well-being and opportunities for growth and development, and a highly flexible working environment.
Inclusion & Diversity
Abcam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.