Job Title: Research Associate or SRA – Cell Culture (hybridoma department group)
About the role
This role is in charge of cell culture and maintenance. There is more than10 persons in this team, and report to team manager.
Our department is engaged in hybridoma cell development and maintenance work. We have more than ten teams, divided into 240E positions and champion positions. We provide monoclonal and polyclonal supernatant to antibody screen, character team. We provide positive hybridoma cells to recombinant team for the development of monoclonal antibodies.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Daily work of cell culture and maintenance
- Doing optimization of experimental process
- Communicate and coordinate with project managers and colleagues in upstream and downstream process of the rabbit immunity, screen detection, hybridoma recombinant production.
- record and analysis data of the work
- Abide by the company’s lab management regulations and health & safe regulations
- Report to the supervisor on the work status periodically and the problem timely
- Have bachelor’s degree or above in cell biology. preferred if you have experience in cell culture
- You will give priority to it if you are good at communication and flexibility, and if you are willing to work overtime on long holidays.
- Active and initiative work attitude for making progress relative independently
- Skillful communication with colleagues and teamwork guidance
- Must be highly attentive to detail and well organized
- Have basic ability of computer operation
- Doing temporary tasks assigned by supervisor
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast-paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences, please apply now!
Pay and Benefits
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package, a culture focused on well-being and opportunities for growth and development, and a highly flexible working environment.
An idea conceived in a University of Cambridge laboratory in 1998, Abcam plc (www.abcamplc.com) began life as an innovative and entrepreneurial start-up, spearheaded by like-minded individuals who shared a common purpose of providing the scientific community with quality antibody reagents, as well as trustworthy and up-to-date information about their uses and limitations. Abcam has now grown to become a leading supplier of protein research tools to life scientists, whilst always maintaining the core collaborative values assumed at its inception.
Abcam now supports life science researchers in their quest to understand the cause of disease and ultimately offer improvements to diagnoses and treatments. To achieve this?outcome,?the company?both develops and manufactures its own products in specialist facilities across the globe,?and?sources?from over 400 partners, offering scientists the newest, most innovative and highest quality research tools available globally, regardless of source. With a customer base of research scientists who require high performance products with detailed technical specifications, 64% of global researchers use Abcam products.?
Inclusion & Diversity
Abcam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.