Job Title: Research associate - Antibody Screening
Location: Hangzhou, China
About the role
Perform antibody screening experimental by different equipment based on SOP.
Collate and analyse the testing results, make suggestions for improvement, update the data to database.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Discovery the antibody candidates by performing various antibody screening experiments with different equipment based on SOP.
- Collate and analyze the testing results, make suggestions for improvement, update the data to database.
- Complete the screen-related tasks as required. Make daily working reports to superior.
- Preparation of various reagents under the guide of SOP.
- Management and regular maintenance of instruments and equipment. The abnormal situation should be reported timely.
- Be able to perceive all kinds of anomalies during the experimental process and put forward the solution, and report to the superior in time on the problems.
- Graduated from biology related major. Minimal college degree in life sciences required.
- Skillful experimental, with ELISA experience preferred.
- Skillful communication with colleagues and teamwork guidance
- Active and initiative work attitude for making progress relative independently.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to be a part of a fast-paced, growing business with the vision to become the most influential company and best-loved brand in life sciences, please apply now!
Pay and Benefits
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package, a culture focused on well-being and opportunities for growth and development, and a highly flexible working environment.
An idea conceived in a University of Cambridge laboratory in 1998, Abcam plc (www.abcamplc.com) began life as an innovative and entrepreneurial start-up, spearheaded by like-minded individuals who shared a common purpose of providing the scientific community with quality antibody reagents, as well as trustworthy and up-to-date information about their uses and limitations. Abcam has now grown to become a leading supplier of protein research tools to life scientists, whilst always maintaining the core collaborative values assumed at its inception.
Abcam now supports life science researchers in their quest to understand the cause of disease and ultimately offer improvements to diagnoses and treatments. To achieve this outcome, the company both develops and manufactures its own products in specialist facilities across the globe, and sources from over 400 partners, offering scientists the newest, most innovative and highest quality research tools available globally, regardless of source. With a customer base of research scientists who require high performance products with detailed technical specifications, 64% of global researchers use Abcam products.
Inclusion & Diversity
Abcam is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.